Bux.to Chat Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will BUx bounce back ?

+6
hold'em21
successfulwann
MihaT.
Immortal Technique
dragon_princess
chrissie
10 posters

Go down

Will BUx bounce back ? Empty Will BUx bounce back ?

Post by chrissie Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:58 pm

Do you guys think bux will ever bounce back? Or are they just trying to weasle as much money as they can from members before they close the door and run away ?

Whats your thoughts .

chrissie
Posts Alot
Posts Alot

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Will BUx bounce back ? Empty Re: Will BUx bounce back ?

Post by dragon_princess Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:54 pm

well i sure hope so but i think i've run out of hope and patience and waiting .... there is nothing said by the support dude which means nothign once again has gone according to plan..... so i really don't know anymore and i really believed that this time they are speaking the truth

dragon_princess

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Immortal Technique Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:29 pm

I would like to think so and would want it to succeed so everyone can get paid, but just looking at its putrid state right now, and facing the facts in reality, I truly doubt it...
Immortal Technique
Immortal Technique
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by MihaT. Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:42 am

Hey all

I too think that they are trying to get as much money as they can before they run away. As you can se there are still some people that believe this announcements and spend money there.
MihaT.
MihaT.
Starting Out
Starting Out

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by successfulwann Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:50 pm

i doubt it as well..its been too long and excuse after excuse..delay after delay..
its just a childish game now..its not even funny anymore

STUPID TAKEIwhatever MOD japanese wannabe:D haha if you know what i mean

successfulwann

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by hold'em21 Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:00 pm

If legitimacy is brought back to bux.to then I would hope things would turn around. Other sites that use the same system work fairly well, although they are not as heavily populated as bux is. They really need a better way to prevent the auto-clickers and or other software people use to "beat the site." I like what the simply bux site does after the website ticker has finished the countdown to 30 seconds. They have you select the right combo of numbers and letters to earn the cent for viewing the ad. I'm not sure how sophisticated some auto-click software is, but i can't imagine it being complex enough to recognize such a vast variety of numbers and letters and putting them together to hit the matching combination

hold'em21

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by success422 Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:09 pm

I believe it has went past the point of no return now there has been to much damage done by poor magment and no comunication . There is no trust .I look for them to close down real soon . Heaven help us if he opens another program I just hope if that happens we can spot it immediatly

success422
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissie Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:25 am

Thats a scarey thought . Since we do not know who the real owner is, we wouldnt know if they did open a new site . Sad

chrissie
Posts Alot
Posts Alot

Back to top Go down

Post by success422 Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:02 am

Yes it is scary, but it is the nature of a scammer they are greedy and if this is his first time or if hes had many sites before they learn more and more each time. They are pretty good at it so Im thinking theve been around awhile.

success422
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by midsgurl Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:36 am

How do you think bux.to is going to look in 2009?
What do I mean by that?
How many Premium members requesting payment in 2008 are going to get paid before Dec 31st? That is 50 days away from today.
Even with the buxreload implemented many on the "Payment Request Date Thread" are going to be there next year. Do you think with the current amount of payments they make a day they are going to catch up even if auditing procedures are 90% automatic with the reload?
Many are Premium, first time requests. The thread was orginally created on July 12th by Hot Rod (banned now) and revived again by theberrytree on Sept. 25th. It was asked that members who requested payment before July post their request date. The list increases almost daily.
How do you explain the huge jump in payment queue when Edwarddy (Vito Corleone) got paid (request April 14) when only 2 members on the list requesting in March have gotten paid? (Yet, you will see standards who request payment in March being paid in Success Stories.)
If Premium is suppose to get you priory payments under the current situation no STANDARD member should actually be getting paid.
I will not be renewing my Premium, I will never buy "quality" refs *gag, choke, laugh* again!! (Actually bought them before they called them quality.)
I am one who just wants to get paid and get the hell out of there.
Bux.to does not realise the value of it's current Premium members. We are the ones who have made it get this far in the first place. Just hope you get paid, the future of bux.to is in George's hands and outta ours.
midsgurl
midsgurl
Posts Alot
Posts Alot

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Will BUx bounce back ? Empty This is top Notch Crime Scam

Post by LAMBRS212 Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:09 pm

Most of the scam artist admins open or re buy sites and then close a month or so later when people start complaining... But BUX site it is a real cake with lots of icing. They have ran this stall for a long time and as long as people fear losing or keep investing the site gets newbees to replace those older members the scam goes on. I feel really screwed there. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
LAMBRS212
LAMBRS212
Starting Out
Starting Out

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Will BUx bounce back ? Empty Bux.to won't close.....

Post by Barry34785 Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:56 pm

Because it's still making money for George David Withers character. He can ignore us because the op continues to bring in fresh new meat.

I knew it was the beginning of the end when it took on cult like status when anyone who questioned what was the holdup was labeled a "non-believer". Like it was somehow blasphemy to question the messiah. That is when I started putting in references to Bux.to Kool-aid drinkers. Like Jim Jones cult in Giyana where everyone committed mass suicide drinking the cherry Kool-aid.

Unless everyone abandons Bux.to it will continue on taking money from you and making money for our buddy David George Withers Asshat.
Barry34785
Barry34785
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-11-12

http://urlhawk.com/1zt

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissie Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:03 pm

excellent post barry!

Thats exactly what its like .. a cult .. everyone brainwashed . or scared for thier investment . Sad

chrissie
Posts Alot
Posts Alot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down