Bux.to Chat Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMCAMC accused me of speculation...

4 posters

Go down

AMCAMC accused me of speculation... Empty AMCAMC accused me of speculation...

Post by Immortal Technique Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:51 pm

Well I think that was her best option as really there was no other alternative to arguing against my facts that I provided. They still never bothered to answer why they are running 'fake' ads (ads camouflaged to look real, but are really bux.to affiliate links) and we still have no idea who David Withers is...

My Guess: the owner

And please AmcAmc, speculation my ass! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I had one argument, and that was to prove that they were using 'fake' ads. PROVED

Then I also wanted to know who David Withers was... STILL NO ANSWER Question Question
Immortal Technique
Immortal Technique
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

AMCAMC accused me of speculation... Empty Re: AMCAMC accused me of speculation...

Post by carlr Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:56 pm

I really dont know where we go from here? theres still no update and i really thought after the last two days on the forum we would hear some news but NOTHING!! thats tells me one thing Scam?...

So whats the best plan of action??..

carlr
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

AMCAMC accused me of speculation... Empty Re: AMCAMC accused me of speculation...

Post by Immortal Technique Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:10 pm

they all lack to undestand this concept and I said this in the beginning of the thread if you look back:

Let me just explain it for people who dont understand it that well.

what angers me the most is they say they have money from their members and advertisers... correct?

Now the major flaw with promoting an affiliate link masking it as a real advertiser is that members will click the ad, but there is NO guarantee that bux.to will make ANY money in return. Therefore, there whole technique is one huge GAMBLE and is not even guaranteed to make them enough money back from its affiliate program in order to pay the members for their clicks.

Now if there was a real advertiser who purchased a real advertising package, then it would make no difference because each click made by the members is already paid for with the advertising package, so bux.to doesnt have to really worry about not making the money back for their members' clicks.

Do you see how what they are doing is a HUGE risk and GAMBLE... and right now I think it is showing because we all have delayed payments, way way overdue, and its starting to be more clear now that they have no money and are desperate for cash.

The reason we are not being paid ontime is because of the lack of money they produce!
Immortal Technique
Immortal Technique
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by LAMBRS212 Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:20 pm

That one is a gorilla police AWFUll and smart mouth always sarcasm.... What idiot hope BUX screws her worst...
LAMBRS212
LAMBRS212
Starting Out
Starting Out

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by StonerRadio Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:52 pm

Dolphins fan wrote:they all lack to undestand this concept and I said this in the beginning of the thread if you look back:

Let me just explain it for people who dont understand it that well.

what angers me the most is they say they have money from their members and advertisers... correct?

Now the major flaw with promoting an affiliate link masking it as a real advertiser is that members will click the ad, but there is NO guarantee that bux.to will make ANY money in return. Therefore, there whole technique is one huge GAMBLE and is not even guaranteed to make them enough money back from its affiliate program in order to pay the members for their clicks.

Now if there was a real advertiser who purchased a real advertising package, then it would make no difference because each click made by the members is already paid for with the advertising package, so bux.to doesnt have to really worry about not making the money back for their members' clicks.

Do you see how what they are doing is a HUGE risk and GAMBLE... and right now I think it is showing because we all have delayed payments, way way overdue, and its starting to be more clear now that they have no money and are desperate for cash.

The reason we are not being paid ontime is because of the lack of money they produce!

Wow sounds like the same logic the US banks used when they decided that giving out varible rate mortgages to the 6% of ppl that don't pay their biils was a good idea lol

StonerRadio

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum