Bux.to Chat Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Seems BUX To changes hands alot?

+4
electronicsouls
midsgurl
Immortal Technique
zebfontane
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Well Seems BUX To changes hands alot? Empty We need this forum!!! im sick of bux.to and waiting !! these people are unhuman!

Post by zebfontane Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:58 am

Just stick to your TOS"""""

been paid $300 woopee not!

Guys what action can we take? contact reg net to get a refund? its what i did ith Bux3 and i got refunded in 3days fo the amount i paid or refs and membership

zebfontane

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Well Seems BUX To changes hands alot? Empty Re: Well Seems BUX To changes hands alot?

Post by Immortal Technique Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:07 pm

regnet cant do shit... already tried and we still have to go through bux.to personally, regnet just acts as the 'middleman'.

If enough of us complain though, we might be able to do something about this.
Immortal Technique
Immortal Technique
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Well Seems BUX To changes hands alot? Empty Silence of Owner

Post by midsgurl Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:40 am

Why is it that the Owner cannot communicate to us what is going on?
Only George/Debbie/David Withers/Deborge know the hapless state their business is in.
They have AlertPay support and Payoneer support on the forum. Why not have a spot on the forum from someone on the top?
Have you ever questioned your boss? No, probably not. But would you work for one that has caused you to fear for their safety? I doubt it. Is George so gallant that he would allow this to happen to his staff?
Why the silence George? Your a serious business. Many people have invested in it and await large returns on their virtual money. Don't blame theplanet for your incompetency. You need to look at the man in the mirror, do you like what you see. How can you lay in bed at night when you have put your members in such a state of despair? Nobody can speak for you George, every bite is on your plate now. Do something. No, Say something and then act on it.

Last edited by midsgurl on Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Refraining from use of word mod or admin)
midsgurl
midsgurl
Posts Alot
Posts Alot

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Well Seems BUX To changes hands alot? Empty Re: Well Seems BUX To changes hands alot?

Post by electronicsouls Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:08 am

I am certain now that George is not a honest person and bux.to has been scamming us from the beginning. Remember the olden days when you were getting Red X on every Advertisement you click. Many did not realize at that time that they were actually taking the credits for clicks giving us an excuse that it was some sort of server problem. Unfortunately a sucker is born every second at bux.to and every other ptc site.

electronicsouls
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by midsgurl Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:23 am

Everyday we are put on a merry go round. I tired of the cheap ride.

Last edited by midsgurl on Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Refraining from implying Mod or Admin)
midsgurl
midsgurl
Posts Alot
Posts Alot

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by omeaart Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:08 pm

I just wait for my $4330 and never touch bux.to again. But to be honest I really think I have been scammed though. I mean all the signs are there..............

omeaart
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissie Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:58 pm

Up untill now I have always put my trust in the staff. I have felt sorry for them each time the forum errupts and I always say its not thier fault... But sadly.. IM really strting to wonder just how much they realy do no. I hate to say that cause I actually do like the mods there .. but what else am i supposed to think .

I just know that I could not participate in a comapny that hurt so many people on the internet and I just dont understand why the staff are protecting bux so much when they see so many good people getting kicked down .

chrissie
Posts Alot
Posts Alot

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by success422 Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:22 pm

Ther is no doubt in my mind

success422
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Immortal Technique Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:24 pm

Do you think alertpay staff member would be interested in joining this forum, because if ALL of us here are rebelling, than that itself is a pretty strong statement. And I'm sure an alertpay staff member would not like that one of their customers has this many people pissed off.
Immortal Technique
Immortal Technique
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissie Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:29 pm

thats a really good idea. If we could get them here and have a good chat with them . !

But one thing i have noticed is that alertpay doesnt seem to care . I see them in the general chat all the time . so they already know everything thats going on and havent done anything to stop it .

chrissie
Posts Alot
Posts Alot

Back to top Go down

Post by LAMBRS212 Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:14 pm

My Personal thought is they are all brainwashed and believe or wising up many leaving now mods. Or they are in it with management bet they are not waiting for pay just told to tell us that they are?????

Well Seems BUX To changes hands alot? Bux2

When I get paid "IF I DO" I am leaving and never going back.
LAMBRS212
LAMBRS212
Starting Out
Starting Out

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by LAMBRS212 Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:16 pm

The alert pay thing is really weird David Withers must give them a slide under the table....
LAMBRS212
LAMBRS212
Starting Out
Starting Out

Back to top Go down

Post by LAMBRS212 Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:22 pm

YEa unfortunately if you make a purchase within 30 days and I mean 29 days make request to dispute alert- pay pal- Reg. Sof and you have contacted the other party three times no avail. They can help you but for us that have been waiting months no use direct with BUX TO and I believe this is another reason for delays they knew this.....

It is direct from them or sue them get with crime alerts......If you type fraud alert posts you can find sites that you can address with Bux to you will need number of purchase made. The person paid business as much address - phone email etc you can give them they may try and if cant they black list the place so bad.... And report to Better business on Internet too.

Even if over seas their is international places to get in touch with too.
LAMBRS212
LAMBRS212
Starting Out
Starting Out

Back to top Go down

Well Seems BUX To changes hands alot? Empty Well Seems BUX To changes hands alot?

Post by LAMBRS212 Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:49 pm

So I was looking up shos sho on bux to to see if the planet is listed after the news of David Withers seems they broke out to another owner. So finding gets stickier.

SORRY GANG SEEMS THEY WENT PRIVATE SERVERS and why cannot trace the below info this is not BUXTO

Registrant:
Luca Mueller
Feringastr. 6
85774 Unterfoehring
Germany
+49 (0) 89 99216 476 (v)
+49 (0) 89 99216 170 (f)

Domain Name: buxto.com
Created on: 2007-06-17 14:13:59
Expires on: 2009-06-17 14:13:59

Administrative Contact:
Mueller, Luca luca.mueller1@gmail.com
Feringastr. 6
85774 Unterfoehring
Germany
+49 (0) 89 99216 476 (v)
+49 (0) 89 99216 170 (f)

Technical Contact:
Feringastr. 6
85774 Unterfoehring
Germany
+49 (0) 89 99216 476 (v)
+49 (0) 89 99216 170 (f)

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.DSREDIRECTION.COM
NS2.DSREDIRECTION.COM
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>notice says DSREDIRECTION>COM
Routed would explain www2
www3

I learned abit owning operating and designing and buying my own site Smile HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Gets dirtier I think.

Any one know German write our new site and admin owner.

But then if ya going to jail and Deb alone need to move a few things think.

Last edited by LAMBRS212 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
LAMBRS212
LAMBRS212
Starting Out
Starting Out

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissie Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:09 pm

huh ? thats who the site is registered too now ? what the beep ? why is it changing so many hands ? fake names ?

chrissie
Posts Alot
Posts Alot

Back to top Go down

Post by LAMBRS212 Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:14 pm

You see the owner can request changes the owner- contact and admin without proving a thing exactly.... Right after the David thing was launched TTg they had BOY GEORGE come on line mad stating no David owned....... Remember.

Well at that point it all was as TTG and other places posted now I looked after the Pasta Bux and curiosity found this had to type it three time to believe it...

Serious Chrissie it should not come as a surprise the guy is going to prison for 18 years..... For fraud...
LAMBRS212
LAMBRS212
Starting Out
Starting Out

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissie Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:33 pm

IM really lost .. and completely uninformed here .. I thought this david guy was charged many years ago ? You mean these fruad charges apear to be a recent thing ?

Sorry .. IM one of those poeple who has to have things laid out in front of me to understand . Help me to understand this pleaseeee. lmao

chrissie
Posts Alot
Posts Alot

Back to top Go down

Post by LAMBRS212 Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:37 pm

chrissie wrote:IM really lost .. and completely uninformed here .. I thought this david guy was charged many years ago ? You mean these fruad charges apear to be a recent thing ?

Sorry .. IM one of those poeple who has to have things laid out in front of me to understand . Help me to understand this pleaseeee. lmao

Yes and it also comes up in recent as if just done in some places all I know is he did do time or is still.. My concern is this exchange all of a sudden of the site and the length of time left before the site expires if they do not pay for another term it is gone CHRISSIE and surly our money so important to get all and as much as we can on the site its self.... We already know we might not know whom owns it exactly these guys are con-artist to be sure. Look at this change now.... IT IS FLIPPIN CRAZY AND YES UNBELIEVABLE...
LAMBRS212
LAMBRS212
Starting Out
Starting Out

Back to top Go down

Post by LAMBRS212 Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:42 pm

Okay that record was registery.com

This one is Go Daddy Register upto the big break out it was all old info we have seen all along.

This is on Go Daddy too

Registrant:
Luca Mueller
Feringastr. 6
85774 Unterfoehring
Germany
+49 (0) 89 99216 476 (v)
+49 (0) 89 99216 170 (f)

Domain Name: buxto.com
Created on: 2007-06-17 14:13:59
Expires on: 2009-06-17 14:13:59

Administrative Contact:
Feringastr. 6
85774 Unterfoehring
Germany
+49 (0) 89 99216 476 (v)
+49 (0) 89 99216 170 (f)

Technical Contact:
Feringastr. 6
85774 Unterfoehring
Germany
+49 (0) 89 99216 476 (v)
+49 (0) 89 99216 170 (f)

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.DSREDIRECTION.COM
NS2.DSREDIRECTION.COM

Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited
See Underlying Registry Data
Traffic Log Image
LAMBRS212
LAMBRS212
Starting Out
Starting Out

Back to top Go down

Post by Immortal Technique Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:47 pm

are you sure this is the same.

you posted

buxto.com

we are talking about bux.to

check it out.
Immortal Technique
Immortal Technique
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LAMBRS212 Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:51 pm

Dolphins fan wrote:are you sure this is the same.

you posted

buxto.com

check it out.

Yes I typed in BUX to they have many but it comes to BUX TO>COm
In Both Places....
Just asking for BUX TO.
LAMBRS212
LAMBRS212
Starting Out
Starting Out

Back to top Go down

Post by Immortal Technique Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:59 pm

Immortal Technique
Immortal Technique
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LAMBRS212 Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:08 am

Dolphins fan wrote:are you sure this is the same.

you posted

buxto.com

check it out.

Okay it seems they may be on own server.....
since they now use ww3buxto
www2buxto

But when you type those in no info for such addy.

But when you type buxto it goes auto to buxto.com

So who knows... Knowing them they may be on planet and with hidden redirection it will not give out...
I will do some more searching..... too
LAMBRS212
LAMBRS212
Starting Out
Starting Out

Back to top Go down

Post by LAMBRS212 Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:26 am

Yep it is because they have a private now that you cannot just type in buxto like before... Interesting on what you sent me too in Wiki they are such fools did you know you can add to that page Wink

Edit opens right up
AboutUs: Wiki article on Bux.to
link there allows you to open and edit their info.....................
But they will know the IP that does it the editing to bad someone not from there opens and edits no payments etc might take them while to find ...........

Slap my hands that is terrible...
LAMBRS212
LAMBRS212
Starting Out
Starting Out

Back to top Go down

Post by LAMBRS212 Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:28 am

I do not know why they do it either............. Other than they are paid nice.,
LAMBRS212
LAMBRS212
Starting Out
Starting Out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum